[BUG] Objconv

From: Jonathan Syu (jonsyu@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 10/29/01

Yeah, I know there has been things about this before. I messed around with
this function for a couple hours and I just can't get it. With ASCII pfiles
the objconv function included in the xapobj patch isn't completely
compatible. Now, I've manage to get everything ELSE with xapobjs (and
iedit) working perfectly, I just need the utility that actually converts
the files correctly. I've replaced the char_file_u crap with the save_char
function. But it still isn't converting. If someone got this to work,
please send me a line (or just your whole objconv function, I can figure
it out from there).

Thanks for any help,
Jonathan Syu