Adding an object field

From: Gicker (wsquires@is2.dal.ca)
Date: 12/01/01

  Sorry for all the posts, but I've got another problem.  I want to
add another object field for something called ego.  Ego is a value that
is set on an object that serves as something of a level limit.  A
character also has an ego value.  The maximum ego value of all objects the
person carries cannot exceed the player's ego value, else they lose
objects when they rent.

Anyway, I've got a vague idea of how to do this but I don't want to mess
anything up, so I'm wondering what the steps are to add another object
field and save it to the object files.

Any help is appreciated.

Steve Squires