[CODE] [NEWBIE] do_switch with more then one person

From: Zerin (dapiner@yahoo.com)
Date: 12/01/01

Hello Again,
    I was wondering if it is possible for more then one
person to switch into a mob.  I have been beating my
head up against the wall thinking and I seem not to be
able to come up with a SAFE way to do it.  You may
ask why? Well... long story for me to explain but there
will be command in the mud for when two players deciede
that they want to fuse then they will have alot of things going
to do it, and when it succeds a mob will be created, they
would be switched into that mob, then there bodies into a
special holding zone.  When 30 minutes pass, then there bodies
are reswitched back to the room they are at. Only thing I
can't figure out is how to switch two people.  I know how to
do one...
Any assistance will be appricated and yes I have tried alot
of things attempting to switch two (most crashed the mud or
only one char could do the commands)

Zerin