Re: hi

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 12/04/01

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, juston steed wrote:

>i read the documentationt ryed whatit said for me to edit my pfile stilld
>idn't work can any one tell me how and were i can change my level 1 char
>to a level 110 wich is how many levels i have cause my coder logged on
>befor me and so it automatically made him an imp any hlp is apreciated

If you'd care to type something we can actually read and give us more
information than "it didn't work", someone might actually be able to help
you.  Assuming you do in fact have the levels working but your character
isn't an implementor, you need to have the real implementor type "advance
your_mortals_name_here 110" while you're logged on to make you an
implementor too.  Or you can just delete "lib/etc/players" (which deletes
every character), restart the MUD, and log back in making you an
implementor automatically.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org