Re: question

From: John (witpens@optushome.com.au)
Date: 12/06/01

Juston retorted:
> that may be so but i doubt thier is one that willd o what iw ant it to do
Are you telling us you cant be bothered looking through the snippets
because you "doubt" it's there?

[OBCircle]
Thanks to those that assisted me in pointing out the obvious bugs in the
last few weeks. I have now completed room_affects - where spells can
affect rooms in all sorts of ways. ie. Earthquake spells can split the
ground and make a crater, causing mobs/players to fall into it. Fireball
spells burn forests. Heaven forbid, now there are quicksands in the mud
:) I have also changed mob's multiple attacks to have different attack
types and damage for each attack (which, on my older version, I created
a simple multiple attack that simply called the hit routine as many
times as the number of attacks the mob has). Let me know if you want a
guide on how to implement these. PS: Dont ask for patches etc, I suck at
*nix.