.objs file deletions

From: Kras Kresh (kras_kresh@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/11/01

For a while now, my MUD has been having this trouble with weird rent file
deletions that happen when someone rents. It only occassionally happens. I
made logs whenever Crash_delete_file() is called and discovered when the
deletion happens. Whenever a person rents, his obj file rentcode =
RENT_RENTED. But, that character is not extracted. We go on to auto crash
save. Rent file is made again, but this time with rentcode = RENT_CRASH.
extract_char_pending() is called and rent file gets deleted because of the
flag.

Am I correct? This is the only thing I can think of that can be the cause of
this problem.