Re: Ideas

From: Bejhan Jetha (nhlstar6@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 01/07/02

Well that is a pretty good idea, but as you say, it's probably better for
newbie coders to learn the hard way. That may be true but some people just
want to do a MUD for the fun of it and will probably shutdown within a
month. And if I ever get a circleMUD that works for me, I'm going to post
it on the site, it will hopefully include: CircleMUD 3.0 bpl 19, OLC
including aedit, hedit and tedit, DG Scripts and Easy Color. I will also
make a document which includes what every .c file and .h file does for the
MUD, I'll also try to explain call, function and prototype, though I may
need assistance for the documentation. Their is the cross-reference but I
tried reading it before and it does not help newbie coders very much, it
doesn't actually explain the purpose of the file.

I'll do this hopefully soon unless you beat me to it!