Re: Running CircleMUD in windows

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 01/07/02

> I tried Del's bundle and it didn't work, so can anyone tell me where I can
> find a windows bundle?
it _really_ helps when you tell us _what_ doesn't work.  have you actually
managed to get the basic circlemud compiled and running on your system at
all?

there is absolutely no use in spamming the list with one line posts.
people do not check their mail 24hrs a day.  not even close to that.  and
we are _especially_ not at your beck and call.

i would strongly recommend that you check out the newbie list:

you might find it on your level until you get to be more familiar with
things.

ae.