Re: [META] A new age, a new way of doing things.

From: Gerald Florence (septe@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/17/02

As Alex pointed out, FAQs and WTFAQs don't always get read anyways.  Many
newbies apparently subscribe to the notion that they can program and
administer muds mindlessly and expect that someone out there has the answer.
As for flaming and as a person who got flamed, no one cares?  I think a lot
do care.  Originally, I told Alex that I was going into lurk mode because
sharing ideas is dangerous.  Well guess what, I'm coming back out.  Yes,
sharing ideas is still dangerous but I refuse to be chased out.  I don't
support flaming.

As for the board?  A board won't change anything.  All one has to do is go
to zmud forum and read what they have there.  That's an example of a good
working board but they have their share of players who want quick and easy
answers with minimum of thinking and work.  I think the idea of a board is a
good one but as it stands, not any better than this email system.

Gerald Florence (Septe)