Open/Closing/Unlocking/Locking Doors/Objects Message to player.

From: Abraham Dizon (soldier2003@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/30/02

Okay I got a problem right now. Its with open/closing/unlocking/locking
door/objects message to the player that does all this ^. I can't seem to get
it to work right. The message to the player when they open/close/unlock/lock
a door or an object. This is what I did in act.movement.c:

  case SCMD_OPEN:
    OPEN_DOOR(IN_ROOM(ch), obj, door);
    if (back)
       if (!REVERSE_IS_OPEN(other_room, obj, rev_dir[door]))
          OPEN_DOOR(other_room, obj, rev_dir[door]);
    send_to_char("You open the $\r\n", ch);
    break;
  case SCMD_CLOSE:
    OPEN_DOOR(IN_ROOM(ch), obj, door);
    if (back && REVERSE_IS_OPEN(other_room, obj, rev_dir[door]))
      OPEN_DOOR(other_room, obj, rev_dir[door]);
    send_to_char("You close $F\r\n", ch);
    break;

And so on. When I open/close/unlock/lock a door or object it say to me You
open/close/unlock/lock a door or the object. (The / means if it is either
opening, closing, locking, or unlocking something.) Well I want the message
sent to the player to say "You open a door." or "You open a crate." and
etc... Any help is welcome. Thanks all. Laters

- Hero