Re: [Newbie][Help] I came across several problems.

From: Tom Whiting (twhiting6@home.com)
Date: 02/05/02

>>But how do I change the vnums without having a MUD crash?
It may seem a bit obvious, but it's most often the obvious mistakes that
are made:
Make sure the vnums actually exist. If they do, then try looking through
your code for other problems.
>>Last but least. Where is the rent/offer command?
Grep rent *[ch] from inside of the src directory, if you're using linux.
If you're using cygwyn, well, can't help you much there. Should be
running most any mud from Linux, as it's more stable than Win anyways
(not to start an OS war or anything).

TJW: Head tech, Dreamless Realms Mud
Personal: http://twhiting.kyndig.com
Mud: http://drealms.kyndig.com