CODE NEWBIE questions on vehicle code

From: Greg Berry (matrim@PRISM.NET)
Date: 02/08/02

I'm very much a newbie when it comes to coding and imp'in muds,  but do have
one and sort of know what's going on. I've imp'ed a transport system in and
added new spells/skills. I'd like to add some vehicle code or maybe just a
moving vehicle transport. I've looked at the vehicle.c code tried putting it
in and have failed miserably. Is there an official code for this out there
besides the one on the ftp site? Otherwise I have lots of tedious questions
on putting the code in :). As always, any help is hugely appreciated.