Re: newbie

From: Zerin (dapiner@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/06/02

--- Del <caminturn@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I would not recommend overwritting anything. If you
> previously made changes
> to suit your mud, and it is having problems rename
> the file and replace it
> with a fresh 'working' copy.
> That way you can compare the two to identify the
> problem rather than guess
> what the problem was.

*slaps self on head* DOH!

Yeah you should have a fresh back up of anything
before you change something.  Sorry I forgot to
mention
that, heh.  Another tip that may help is to do a
diff on a fresh copy of autorun, and your current
version that seems buggy.  I use diff on old backups
and newer versions all the time to see what I changed
and where.

-Zerin

http://mail.yahoo.com/