Re: HITBAR

From: Edward Ginis (darkwelder@maelstrommud.com)
Date: 03/31/02

Karl,

      The Meterbar function takes any sets of parameters and produces an
actually bar.  If you wanted the victims status to be displayed, instead of
the characters (which doesn't really belong in score) you could just send the
victims parameters.  For example.. one of the two snippets takes 3 parameters
(perhaps both), the value, max value, and the interval.  The best place I can
imagine a meterbar for opponents is within the prompt.. perhaps the
Opponents's status being a meterbar instead of health.  You could just send
something like (GET_HIT(victim), GET_MAX_HIT(victim), 20) to the meterbar
function.. which would produce a bar of 20 |'s.  If this is what you wish to
implement, email me.. and I can help.

Edward