Re: colour

From: Yura Ushakhow (yura@sunet.ru)
Date: 04/18/02

Man, if you really want an explanation here is one. ;)

The word ``english'' comes from ``england''.  It is a language
of that country.  And to my understanding there is no ``Canadian''
or ``Australian'' or ``American'' spellings of ``English''.
There is only English and Americanish plus other variations of it
but most of them have difference only in grammar errors. ;)  The
rest figure yourself.

--
Yura Ushakhow <yura@sunet.ru>
Moscow, Russia