Problem with AFF using 64 bit

From: Scott Meisenholder (scmeis1@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/02/02

Hello all,
   I am having a slight problem with AFF's using 64 bit bitvectors.
I have bpl17 very developed, olc, ascii pfiles and objects, dg_scipts.
I have solved all my little problems converting over to 64 bit, but 1.
i get undefined for all AFF << 30. I casted 2 spells i knew where over aff
<< 30 and saved out and got this in ascii form.

AFF
58 3 0 0 0
57 1 0 0 -2147483648
0 0 0 0 0

I have no problems else where in the game, all other flags over 30 work
perfect. Anyone have some insight into this. I know i am missing
something so simple.