[AD] [NEWBIE] Now for the hard stuff

From: Eric Littlejohn (prelude72@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 05/12/02

Hi I'm a newbie coder and I'm coding on a bpl18.  So far I've been getting
by, by adding snippets and small inserts of my own but snippets and inserts
can only take me so far.  And on quite a few occassions I've had friends
come help me fix bugs and errors that I can't understand.  But that's all
they'll do.  I now need to focus on the hard stuff (an elaborate kingdom
for example).  The thing is I'm not that good at it.  So I'm asking for
someone who can help me with writing the scratch stuff.  I don't really
want you to do it for me, because I want to further my learning and at
least have a grasp of what is going on.  Or if you prefer to do things on
your own at least tell me what you changed or added so I can look over it
and see what's going on.

-Eric