[Windows]CircleFullInstall.zip

From: Jason Yarber (JasonYarber@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/17/02

It has come to my attention that there are quite a few mud admins who are
using my release of circle mud.  So this message is to you.  If you don't
use it, read this anyways, as your assistance may be helpful.

I've recently uploaded a new version of it to the ftp site, but until it's
made available there, you can download a copy of it from
www.angelfire.com/md/jasony under "My Programs".

This particular release includes lots of the things that I've been asked
for, such as weapon proficiencies, stat editor, and more.  If you would like
to see anything else added into a future release, please email me at
JasonYarber@hotmail.com

Also, please look through the file called FutureChanges.txt, if you know how
to add any of those, please write a patch specifically for this version,
then email it to me at JasonYarber@hotmail.com.

The previous release had only one bug that prevented any OLC changes from
saving.  That has been fixed in this release, and I have thoroughly tested
the remaining code to ensure that no other bugs exist, if you happen to spot
some, please email me at JasonYarber@hotmail.com

Keep in mind, that this release is only for the Windows operating system,
and may only compile on MSVC 6.0 or higher.  If you are using any other
compiler, you may have to write the makefile yourself.

Sincerely,
JasonYarber