Problems with auto camp/rent

From: Alex Mann (
Date: 06/09/02

Im coding using circle30bpl21, I was originally using circle30bpl19 and
under that if you remove the If statement from do_quit where it checks if
the player is in a house, and if so remember the room they are in.

I have made the same change under bpl21 here is my do_quit:

  if (IS_NPC(ch) || !ch->desc)

  if (subcmd != SCMD_QUIT && GET_LEVEL(ch) < LVL_IMMORT)
    send_to_char(ch, "You have to type quit--no less, to quit!\r\n");
  else if (GET_POS(ch) == POS_FIGHTING)
    send_to_char(ch, "No way!  You're fighting for your life!\r\n");
  else if (GET_POS(ch) < POS_STUNNED) {
    send_to_char(ch, "You die before your time...\r\n");
  } else {
    act("$n has left the game.", TRUE, ch, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
    mudlog(NRM, MAX(LVL_IMMORT, GET_INVIS_LEV(ch)), TRUE, "%s has quit the
game.", GET_NAME(ch));
    send_to_char(ch, "Goodbye, friend.. Come back soon!\r\n");

    if (free_rent)
      Crash_rentsave(ch, 0);

    GET_LOADROOM(ch) = IN_ROOM(ch); ** This is the line that should be
saving the exit room.****

But for somereason its not working, has anyone else come across this in the
latter versions of circle.

Any suggestions appriciated

Naryan World
telnet 7474