Re: Latest DG Scripts

From: The Fungi (
Date: 06/19/02

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 05:22:26PM -0400, Ray Campbell wrote:
> Just be careful with saveall, if you plan on incorperating any of
> the other OLC derived editors such as hedit, aedit, etc.  saveall
> for some reason, with ... aedit I think it was caused a serious
> corruption error of my social files, just thought I'd throw that
> out there for you incase you planned on doing anything of the
> sort.  I didn't investigate the bug all that well, i simply
> removed the saveall command because making a string to save all
> zone info online is just as easy, and safer IMO.

Yeah. I didn't choose to include it, per se. It was already part of
paddy's Oasis/bpl21 patch and I just avoided modifying it any more
than necessary for the CVS snapshot. If it leads to corruption of
data files and someone can give me some evidence I will try to hunt
it down and fix it. Thanks again for the heads-up.
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); SMTP(; ICQ(114362511);
PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657); }