[BUG] show shops command

From: Rowe, Jared H (jared.h.rowe@lmco.com)
Date: 06/21/02

Ok, not sure if anybody has discussed this yet  (can't find any mention on
the list, and the CVS snapshot appears to have the same code). Anyhow, there
appears to be 2 different bugs in the show shops command for bpl21. I will
list the output from the command below, then explain each bug.

500H 100M 82V > show shops
 ##   Virtual   Where    Keeper    Buy   Sell   Customers
----
 ##   Virtual   Where    Keeper    Buy   Sell   Customers
----
 ##   Virtual   Where    Keeper    Buy   Sell   Customers
----
 46    15022    15005     15022   1.00   1.10    G

500H 100M 82V >

The first bug appears to be in function list_all_shops() in shop.c. Looks
like every time this function goes through it's loop, it writes over
everything in buf with the header for each new page.  The second bug is in
function customer_string() also in shop.c. This function should return what
types of customers each shopkeeper will sell to in the Customers column in
list_all_shops(). But as we can see it only prints the first customer type.
Not really sure how to fix bug #1 without destroying the buffer overflow
checking thats set up for the buffers in list_all_shops(). Was able to get
it to work by using the END_OF() macro but in doing it the way I did, it
pretty much removed the overflow checking for the buffers. Other attempts to
use the END_OF() macro without destroying the overflow checking resulted in
other problems. Haven't really made any attempts at figuring out the
customer_string() bug (not really sure if the problem is actually in that
function or not).  Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
Jared