CircleMud on IRC (fwd)

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 06/24/02

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 13:19:00 -0700
From: Charles <muerte@acestar.org>

I run a small IRC (Internet Relay Chat) Network. And it has hosted a #ROM
channel for well over a couple years now.  I'm looking at expanding to
other code bases.  It offers realtime online help as well as just sharing
ideas and chatting for all in the mud community.  I can set up a java chat
for your Circlemud site, a #circle channel, etc.  It can be sent out
through your mailing list that it's open and may help your mud support as
well as our network usage.  If you're interested or not, please let me
know.

Thank you,

Charles
(Muerte/Ao)
(CircleMUD Group) wouldn't be involved in it beyond the topic being
CircleMUD.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org