Re: [newbie] [dg scripts] foolish errors and some notes

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 06/28/02

> Paddy's Oasis update to bpl21 reimplemented global bufs because he
> didn't feel like updating it that significantly. I just tacked:
>
>    #include "oasis.h"

Ahhh, that makes sense.  Thanks for the info! :)  I suspect I'm going to
wind up poking around at some other things today and then won't be back to
coding until monday morning so I doubt I'll be of much use on the DG
Scripts front until then.  Maybe by that point you'll have cured
everything anyway. :

Success!

-Mathew