Re: OasisOLC and CircleMUD

From: John (witpens@optushome.com.au)
Date: 06/28/02

George rambled on about some mysterious project:-

> 4.0 = From-scratch project, in a language to be determined with a
project
>       vision yet to be thought of. [pie-in-the-sky]

Judging from the pace of development, I think my grand kids (note, I do
not have kids yet)
would be working on this version.

> Still no takers on writing the rest of coding.doc.  Down to only a few
> sections now after a few binge-writing sessions.

I am for some binge writing - what's involved?

> Huh? I made this post useful?

You dirty rat, how could you?

> Isn't Hamtaro sickeningly sugar-sweet?

You know about Hamtaro?

> What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

An African or European swallow?