Re: Question on arg format after bitvector_t change in genshp.c

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 07/11/02

> When you change bitvector_t to 'long long', you have to fix the *printf
> formats from their original 'long' (%ld) formats.  The bitvectors shouldn't
> be using the signed integer format (%d) anyway, but it doesn't matter
> practically.

I was under the impression that a change to ull was in order, but that
didn't fix it originally, so I sent it to the list.  Now I change the 11th
arg (thanks to welcor for the reeducation on how to count args *blush*)
and end up trying lld instead . . . which works.  Does this mean that I've
failed to actually change things to an unsigned format as I had intented
to??  I'm quite confused now, particularly since this is the only error
message generated by the change to bitvector_t and the archive posts I
read made it sound like there's be at the very least a few.

Did I make some mistake in structs.h when I uncommented things?  I just
replaced whatever the first word on the line was with "bitvector_t" as
that's what I thought I was supposed to do.

-Mathew