Re: [NEWBIE] [WINDOWS] [LINUX] Porting over

From: ZaufeMUD (zaufemud@zapo.net)
Date: 08/03/02

From: "Thomas Arp" <t_arp@stofanet.dk>
> Strange compiler warning indeed. Ask your sysadmin for a fix
> for this one. You need 'binutils-2.11.93.0.2-2'. (according to this
> link: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-02/msg01071.html )

They forgot to do it on the server I was on.. they installed it and all is
well now :)

> So you need a prototype for the colors + cleanup_olc.
>
> My suggestion: Add the line
>
> void cleanup_olc(struct descriptor_data *d, byte cleanup_type);
>
> to oasis.h, and include oasis.h in every file you have a problem with,
> and add the lines
>
> extern const char *nrm, *grn, *cyn, *yel;
> void get_char_colors_nrm(struct char_data *ch);
>
> to utils.h

This is already done.. I have utils.h included in every .c file, and oasis.h
that calls on them.. However, it still produces this warning... There is
something I am missing here, and cant quite put my finger on it

Actually I have:
oasis.h:void get_char_colors(struct char_data *ch);
utils.h:void get_char_colors_nrm(struct char_data *ch);

defined and both of these are included in the files that keep producing
these errors...

Thanks!