[NEWBIE][CODE] spirit world snippet

From: Peter d (death_comes_to_all@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/05/02

I have implemented the spirit world snippet, and made some changes to fit my
needs and my circlemud version.. but i can't get the bribe command to work,
it only says bribe who.. here's the piece of code..

SPECIAL(lorkhan)
  {
    struct char_data *god = (struct char_data *) me;

    if (!PLR_FLAGGED(ch, PLR_DEAD))
      return FALSE;

    if (CMD_IS("bribe")){
        if (argument != "lorkhan"){
           send_to_char(ch, "Bribe who?\r\n");
        } else if (argument == "lorkhan"){
        if (GET_GOLD(ch) >= (GET_LEVEL(ch) * 100)) {
          send_to_char(ch, "Lorkhan says 'By the power invested in me by the
lord who\r\n");
          send_to_char(ch, "calls himself SoulReaper, i give you a second
chance in life!'\r\n");
          send_to_char(ch, "You see the white light fade into the
distance...\r\n");
          REMOVE_BIT(PLR_FLAGS(ch), PLR_DEAD);
          char_from_room(ch);
          char_to_room(ch, real_room(mortal_start_room));
          GET_HIT(ch) = GET_MAX_HIT(ch);
          GET_MANA(ch) = GET_MAX_MANA(ch);
          GET_MOVE(ch) = GET_MAX_MOVE(ch);
          //GET_GOLD(ch) = GET_TEMP_GOLD(ch);
          update_pos(ch);
          look_at_room(ch, 0);
          return TRUE;
          } else {
           send_to_char(ch, "You don't Have the gold for that");
           return TRUE;
         }
      }
    } else {
      return FALSE;
    }
  }

can anyone see what the problem might be?

and another question, i have been away for a month, and i was hoping to see
dg for bpl21 on the ftp.. when will it be