Re: coding.doc

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 08/13/02

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Shane P. Lee wrote:

>Hey George, if you need any help with coding.doc, I'm sure there are a few
>of us (me included) that would be more than happy to give you a hand with
>it. Documentation may very well be the most important of any software
>release, but God knows it's the most boring to work on. If you want my
>help, email me off-list with a specific area you want me to start on. You
>could always edit my work, or even ignore it completely if you wanted
>(:-P), bu at least it would be better than having to do it all by
>yourself...

Daniel seems to have volunteered for the coding.doc management at the
moment. I'm spending most my time on another project for a bit.  Should be
at a point I can focus on CircleMUD again in a few weeks. I forwarded
Mythran's document to Daniel since I haven't had the documentation time.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org