Re: [NEWBIE] zedit (again)

From: Mythran (kip_potter@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/13/02

From: "Clinton Davis" <belgarion1984@yahoo.com>
> well, it gave me a NEW error this time *jumps up*
>
> Syserr: malloc failure: Not enough memory

Hmmm, if memory serves correctly.....I believe the Builder command was in
this patch along with some earlier patches?  If so, this bug may be a direct
cause of it....check to see if in the creation of the zones, where it
attempts to set the builder string is checking for NULL or not....was a
problem with oasis for bpl14 I remember, but I don't think I tried with
bpl15.

Mythran