NEWBIE: Chess code fatal error

From: Thomas Larsson (aarcerak@rocketmail.com)
Date: 09/15/02

I tryed adding the chess code, im running the mud on
Win2000 server, and its circle30bpl17.

The code in chess.c refers to use unistd.h but i dont
have that file. So i removed the line.

Then when im compiling, the files are compiled fine
until it comes with the fatal error as shown beneeth.
The code in chess.c refers to use unistd.h but i dont
have that file.

  cl -c /nologo /I. /IC:\programmer\devstudio\vc\
chess.c
        set lib=C:\programmer\devstudio\vc\LIB
        link /OUT:circle.exe /nologo
/subsystem:console
tive.obj act.item.obj act.movement.obj
act.offensive.o
al.obj act.wizard.obj alias.obj ban.obj boards.obj
cas
j config.obj constants.obj db.obj fight.obj genmob.obj
nshp.obj genwld.obj genzon.obj graph.obj handler.obj
ho
  interpreter.obj limits.obj magic.obj mail.obj
medit.o
oasis.obj  objsave.obj oedit.obj olc.obj random.obj
red
 spec_assign.obj  spec_procs.obj spell_parser.obj
spell
 weather.obj zedit.obj  color.obj auction.obj
assemblie
cmd.obj dg_scripts.obj dg_triggers.obj dg_wldcmd.obj
dg
db_scripts.obj dg_event.obj dg_handler.obj
dg_mobcmd.ob
sock32.lib
chess.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_
circle.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved
external
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x19'

Anyone able to help ?

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com