Re: [OasisOLC] Implementation Suggestions

From: Thomas Arp (t_arp@stofanet.dk)
Date: 09/28/02

From: "Mythran" <kip_potter@HOTMAIL.COM>
> Anybody have anything to add to the OasisOLC wishlist?
>
> DIG - Digs from one room to another (creates the destination if doesn't
exist).

I'd suggest adding buildwalk. It's easy to _not_ use if an implementor
decides
it's not wanted.

> RLIST - List rooms.
> ZLIST - List zones.

sort of like 'show zones' ?

Instead I'd suggest adding zone reset info to 'stat room' for builders who
are
allowed to edit the zone.

> MLIST - List mobiles.
> OLIST - List objects.
> SLIST - List shops.

Again, sort of like 'show shops' ?

I made a bunch of list_xx commands myself. I'll just send you a mail
off-list.

> HLIST - List houses.
>
> New addition for redit [D]elete (maybe without the [D] heh).

That'd be nice. It's one of those things you really would have wished was
there already.

Welcor