Re: Strange Issues with AFF_BLIND

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 10/01/02

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Mathew Earle Reuther wrote:
> Actually, no, I used the version with dg and olc . . . :)  So, either I
> messed it up, or it's not entirely bug free! *grin*  I'll be going through

Apparently it would be the former. :)  I had missed changing the aff
defines in structs.h to include the DO_NOT_USE, while I had remembered to
do it in constants.c, resulting in funkyness.  It was a simple matter of
adding the DO_NOT_USE and renumbering.  Everything is working once again!
:)

Thanks to both of you for the assistance.  It got me thinking in the right
direction, and it was a fairly simple matter.  (I don't even want to tell
you how unhappy I was when it first started happening.  I was seeing
nothing but doom!)

-Mathew