Re: Trouble finding resources

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 10/02/02

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Randall Bazell wrote:
> My current project is trying to create an introduction system, and a "mem"
> system, instead of using mana. Would anyone know where I could find some
> help with that? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Templar Viper took my work on an introduction system and started working
on it again.  He sent me some material he'd been using about a week or so
ago.  I'm sure that he has some stuff related to it . . . however if you
can't get ahold of him, let me know and I'll send you the same rough mess
I sent him to start with.

-Mathew