Re: Triggers do not always load

From: Carlton Colter (carlton@COLTER.COM)
Date: 10/10/02

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:25:26 +0200, Torgny Bjers <artovil@arcanerealms.org>
wrote:

>One more thing, Carlton, please, pretty please with sugar on top, read
>the list rules.  Always quote the previous message, and always remove
>any headers, and always put your reply at the BOTTOM of the quote.

In the future I will quote certain blocks of a message when it is
pertainent to my post.  I was reminded a couple of days ago about the rules
regarding quotes, and read them and know them pretty well.

It says "When quoting previous pieces of mail, only quote what is needed,
do not quote the entire message, that just wastes bandwidth and the
readers' time.", and what did you do?, quote the entire message.

In case you did not notice, I chose not to quote, which in the rules it
says nothing about having to quote messages.

-Carlton