Question re: freeing structs [NEWBIE]

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 10/14/02

I'm adding something in to my mud which I've decided to store as a
structure, similar to how extradescs are stored.  Unlike extradescs, there
are no strings, only numbers which are stored.  As a result, when I
rewrite the free_extra_descriptions, it gives me an error regarding
integers, pointers, and casts for each line I attempt to free an integer.
If I remove those, it no longer complains.  It is my understandng from
this that simply by freeing the structure itself, the integers are freed?

If I'm wrong, would someone please explain to me how I would go about
individually freeing such integers when I am getting rid of a structure?

-Mathew