[OasisOLC] Yes Yes, almost done

From: Mythran (kip_potter@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/05/02

I have been receiving so much email of people whom want the OasisOLC patch!!!  People!!  Some of my family just passed away (yes more than 1), and I have been dealing with them.  OasisOLC continues, but slowly because of all the traffic in my place of relatives.  Once all of them GO AWAY, OasisOLC will be ready to go.  I only have a few more things to day..here's a list:

Rewrite the LISTING functions (rlist, olist, blah).  Right now they only accept a vnum of the zone...(IE: rlist <zone_vnum>).  I am making them use upper and lower vnums also: (IE: rlist | rlist . | rlist <zone_vnum> | rlist <room_vnum vmin> <room_vnum vmax>).

There was a patch that came with DGScripts that updated some of OasisOLC bug's, so I will implement those bug fixes as well.

Removing all of the references to config.c's constants and variables and using the new CEDIT structs instead.

Hmmm...I don't know of any other bugs for Oasis, so if anyone see's any....please, throw the book at me.

:P

THIS IS NOT A FLAME DANGIT..>SO IF YOU FEEL THAT IT IS, JUMP IN A RIVER SOMEWHERE (jk)...

Mythran the Disgruntled OasisOLC DevGuy