Re: Note System

From: Michael Allen (no__profile@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 11/05/02

I will look more into the note system for you, but from a mud admin to a
mud admin, I will warn you of the incredible SPAM you could receive from
this. If a mortal has the ability to make a note to ALL, then it will
simply annoy the players that don't give a woodleydoo. Perhaps, once I
research the code, you could make two commands, note and imnote. Being note
command has the ability to send it jsut to one player and the imnote is the
immortal command to send a note to a player. Still, it does sound too
similar to the mail system.

::researchs note code::