Re: A small question about chclass

From: Michael Allen (no__profile@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 11/05/02

I know it may sound like a lot of work... but if you are using a editing
program that can replace all and any occurances of a word or phrase, I
would replace both occurances in every c and h file you have. that way you
get the changes made to the addition you want, while converting all the
extras anyways to be sure of compatability. Of course if you replace every
occurance in every file, it would compile correctly since it would be
reading the same functions, just with a different name. Backup first heh...
always backup.

Hope I'm being clear enough.. I'm a beginner MUD coder and its hard to full
explain what I mean.