Re: [OasisOLC] Yes Yes, almost done

From: Mythran (
Date: 11/06/02

Ack!  I forgot buildwalk!!!  Hmm, I wonder if dig still

Anywho, anyone want to wait more time for me to insert buildwalk or should I just
release lol

ANywho, just a few more days...prob this weekend but of course, no promises..

Hey previous OasisOLC developers (is this why you didn't want to continue
updating it?? LOL...not a prob..)

This is too all those ppl emailing me demanding the update:
  Patience on the update.  I am trying to make a good, working, complete update.
If you wait awhile, it will be stabel...if you want it may not be