Re: [CODE][128 bit] conversion program

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 11/06/02

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, tap3w0rm wrote:

> ok so i am going to make a conversion program because none seam to exist
> that actualy work ... so here is what i need.

I used one of the ones from the snippets section of the ftp site.  It DID
require modification (exceedingly minor, I have no idea how perl works,
haha) but that took about 2 minutes to figure out.  Sadly, I quit dev on
my mud and trashed the one I modified, or I'd send you one.

> here is all of our good old friend puff ...
> anopqr 0 0 0 dkp 0 0 0 1000 E

Puff is 128bit? the changes are the 3 extra 0s after the letters . . .
they exist, should load.  Of course, I've no files to look at to confirm
that statement, but . . .

> what my program is supost to do so i can make a c compileable
> conversion program and upload it to the site so people
> can actialy go with the patch correctly

You'd be better off if you just fixed the perl script and uploaded that.
Sorry I didn't do it but it was so easy for someone who has never looked
at a perl script before that I figured anyone could do it.

-Mathew