Re: ** OVERFLOW **

From: Templar Viper (templarviper@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/10/02

From: "tap3w0rm" <tap3_w0rm@ATTBI.COM>
> after adding the 128 bot patch i am getting overflows all the time
> my score screen is always cit in 1/2 with an over flow in it....
The 128bit patch doesn't alter anything that has to do with buffer sizes
(At least not that I know of), so you should probably look for your
problem in an another patch.

> is there a way to increase the text buffer so i dont get the overflow
> any more
It is not a good idea to increase text buffer size, since it's probably a
deeper problem that's the cause, and increasing the text buffer size
will only remove the results of that bug. My two cents.