Re: Multiclassing, advance command...

From: Templar Viper (templarviper@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 11/17/02

On Sat, 16 Nov 2002 21:23:13 +0100, =?iso-8859-1?q?peter=20dahlgren?=
<peter_dahlgren2002@yahoo.se> wrote:

>i have reached the part in the code to alter the advance command, what
>could be the smart way to alter this one...?

Trial and Error.

>well, that's about it, i can probably write it all myself, but i don't
know how to make it work properly, and i don't know exactly where to put
it...

>help? :)

This is a pretty simple problem I think, basicly it depends on the way you
want it to be. Don't ask us to do things for you, but think logical. You
could make the format "advance <class> player" for example. Look at other
functions in circlemud, and you'll figure you won't have to change much.
This list is here to solve problems, not to do the work for you.