A request?

From: Kevin Dethlefs (Demortes2004@aol.com)
Date: 11/17/02

Due to my lack of coding skills, I am asking for an updated version of
door_flags.txt. On the server its in the contrib/code/rooms directory I
believe. It asks to copy WHOLE functions, and I have a big problem with that.
What it is supposed to do is add hidden exits. I know that copying WHOLE
functions would bring up a lot of crap, seeing how this was made for some
other version of Circle than BPL21. If someone can fulfil this request, I
know it wont be a big deal, but my appreciation will be given.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

P.S. I need coders bad, ones that know Circle, and will be active. This is a
plea for help :)