Re: oasis question

From: Mythran (
Date: 11/20/02

did any of u already adapted oasis to the new release ??
since the shop file format apearantly changed ?
if so could you explain what to change ?
i downloaded the source for 3.22 with oasis and dlg implemented so i just needed
to compile it..
and having no coding exp myself and no coders on staff .. im asking for help.. :)

LOL, I am still trying to fix the darn OasisOLC bug that I had posted a few days
ago.  This is one of the few things that are keeping me from updating it to pl22
and 3.1.  Once I get this bug fixed (properly) I can continue...but until then...