[Looking for Assistant Coder]

From: Andy Shaner (Martini7548@aol.com)
Date: 11/25/02

        I am also looking for an Assistant Coder that could help split up
some projects and get them done faster and better. I always want another
coders opinon that could make a code easier, and probably even better with
ideas. I hope someone wants to help! If you know someone please tell them to
contact me. Just jump on abria.asmodean.net port 4000 To apply. Or you can
email me at alasdair@abriamud.com

                I will of course be asking many of questions to make sure I
am getting a qualified person. I use Circle30bpl21 with DG Scripts and Oasis
OLC

                        - Alasdair (Andy)