Re: Circle 4.x wish list

From: Tseran (Tseran@SexMagnet.com)
Date: 11/25/02

> As far as Oasis goes, if not Oasis, then what?  Last time I looked,
> the olc code that comes with the stock distro was pretty much an idea
> with a few shards of code clinging to the skeleton.  Oasis might not
> be everyone's bread and butter, but it does seem to work and be fairly
> mature and well-tested.

How about just implementing the stock genolc commands from Oasis, then
let people decide which front end they want.  This way, if you want
Oasis, its easy to add it.  If you want something else, its also easy.
Simple and easy, and since its generic enough, you don't have propriety
issues.
--
Now with PGP Encryption!  Ask for your public key TODAY!