Re: Circle 4.x wish list

From: Tseran (
Date: 11/25/02

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 10:13  PM, George Greer wrote:

> At least one person gets the idea.
> Guess OBuild usage is down, or is it just so stable nobody ever
> complains?

I try George, I try.  I used to use Obuild exclusively, but when I got
out of MUDding for years, I lost my knowledge of the programming as
well as the knowledge of using it.  It is much simpler to learn Oasis
then it is Obuild.  Only reason I started with Obuild was that I was
with Sammy programming on NoMUD with its beta testing period, so its
all I had.  In the long run, it should be updated to use the GenOLC
too.  The main thing I disliked about Obuild was that by default all
the OLC functions are in one, huge, confusing file.  I like having it
segmented so I can track down problems.
Now with PGP Encryption!  Ask for your public key TODAY!