Re: Str, dex, wis, but i want more!

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 12/06/02

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 07:16:28PM +0100, Marcel Honstraß wrote:
>Hi,

'lo.

>HOW am i able to add more to the character?

Add a new field to the char_ability_data structure, make up a new macro
to address it, and use it however you want.

>I just looked through constants.c and db.c.
>What influence will it have on existing characters?

If you're using binary pfiles, you'll need a pwipe or somehow convert to
the new structure size.  If you're using ascii pfiles, you'll need to
add in a couple lines to load/save the new stat(s).

>Marcel Honstraß

-me