Re: [CODE] Skills

From: Bill Pascoe (wspascoe@bellsouth.net)
Date: 12/20/02

> I have a problem with skills not working on the MUD.  For example, a
> player tries to kick a monster and it stops (no messages).  Yet, they do
> damage for a normal attack.  I'm not sure where to look, it's happening
> for all the skills on the MUD.

IF you are doing the skill and getting damage. The first place to start
would be the message section. Check to see that the message numbers are
matched with the skill numbers. It could be a simple matter of the messages
not showing up.  Also have you modified anything in fight.c There is a
function in there called int skill message . If you have modified that in
anyway maybe thats where your problem lies.