[Circle] Documentation

From: Brandon Allen (crio49@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 12/26/02

While waiting for the new oasis to come out i was going through the FAQ's
and updating some of the info for my reference.

the constant questions about how to add races and classes got me thinking
about how out of date some of these how to’s are.

If I was to update these for my reference I think I should give back by
getting them to the people who run the circlemud web site so they can over
write the ones that are there due to the fact that if you use them on 3.1
they will just confuse the reader.